Remember the scene in the matrix where Morpheus offers Neo a red or blue pill?
I’ve seen people making this choice all over the world in 2020. And while there is SO much controversy right now, I want to share what we can and are supposed to all agree on:
Today, there is only one planet, and we all share it. We have to stop the destruction of the earth because we live here and our families will continue to live here.
As The Great Reset is underway, economies and communities are changing faster than ever before. The world will never be the same.
We might not agree on everything, but we can come together and preserve our dignity through self-reliance.
Here are the five reasons you should start growing food no matter your location, beliefs, or income status:
- Food inflation is approaching and surpassing levels not seen since the last financial crisis… No one wants to be hungry.
- Employed or not… growing your own food increases your productivity and decreases stress. It’s a great way to disconnect from the world and invest in yourself.
- The climate is changing. People in certain regions are getting less sun, more heat, dryer summers, etc. When you grow your own organic food, you consume more antioxidants.
- Your local food supply depends on it. Over the last decades, heirloom genetics and crucial breeding projects have declined. By growing food, you can cultivate these important types of food so that we can maintain genetic diversity.
- You’ll leave a legacy for your family and community. Once you start gardening successfully, you’ll want to share it with so many people. If you teach others how to garden, you’re going to impact generations beyond the ones alive today.
No matter where you live (sorry Antarctica), you can grow something in abundance at some point in the year. Once you find out what that is, you can sell it and make money from your plants!
Ok, now back to the red pill or blue pill scene. As the founder of The Grow Network, I’ve made sure to stay neutral because I don’t want to feed one side of the fence — I want homegrown food on EVERY table.
I was invited to speak at the Red Pill Expo earlier this year and knew that it was crucial to present on what we can do about this current situation. We can always grow our own food. It’s so simple. .
Honestly, once you get started growing on your balcony or in your backyard, it’ll take less than 10 minutes a day to maintain your personal produce department.
Interested in learning more? Join our community at thegrownetwork.com/signup
. . . . . .
I’m Marjory Wildcraft, the founder of The Grow Network, which is a movement of people who are stopping the destruction of the Earth via home grown food. I have been featured as an expert in off-grid living by National Geographic. I am a speaker at Mother Earth News fairs and a returning guest on Coast to Coast AM. I’m the author of several books, but I’m best-known for “Grow Your Own Groceries” video series, which is used by more than 500,000 homesteaders, survivalists, universities, and missionary organizations around the world.