Will dogs really ‘die’ if they eat chocolate?
Have you ever seen any animal eat a piece of chocolate and immediately fall over from its toxicity? I really hope not.
My friend and favorite veterinarian, Doc Jones, was kind enough to discuss this topic with me. We are both life-long learners and wanted to touch on a hot topic that could affect our cuddliest loved ones.
If your furry friend gets into your favorite chocolate chips, you might not have to worry.
It’s really all about dosage. And if you have a larger dog, chances are they might have just hit their limit on chocolate and not life…
My name is Marjory Wildcraft and I am the founder and CEO of The Grow Network. We are the online home of a global community of people who produce their own food and medicine. “Home grown food on every table” is our catalyzing statement. I’ve been featured by National Geographic as an expert in sustainable living, I’ve hosted Mother Earth News’ online Homesteading Summit, and I’ve been honored in Reuters “Food Sustainability Media” awards. I grow half of my own food and most of my own medicine.